Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quake ]I[ania

When I wake up from my bed I hear
Of machine guns and bombs exploding near
No, I am not talking about the war front
But my neighbour's computer, my dear

Welcome to Quake 3 arena
Where killing is the name of the game
Don't be afraid, its only virtual
After playing, nothing shall remain the same

The arenas are made ready
To host deathmatches and bloody slaughter
Only one will win the tournament
And others won't matter

SARGE has lost his cigar
ORBB is looking through its big eye
XAERO is carrying a weapon of mass destruction
And HUNTER is sporting a new hairstyle

Well, John Carmack and his team
Has done what the Beatles did during the sixties
That was why I gave the name above
As people are playing the game a lot and with ease

But here, I have to warn you
Because in the newspapers, i recently read
That a person who played continuously for fifty hours
Got a fatal heart attack and was found dead

I can't stop you from playing
But I advise you to slow down
There are better ways of killing time
Without any anger without a frown
I can only sing for my friends and my neighbours
"Quit playing games with my heart"
My heart, oh my heart

No comments: